- TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR March 7, 2019
- UConn greets alumni at ASLA Annual Meeting 2018 in Philadelphia November 12, 2018
- Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture: an overview October 16, 2018
- UConn Project Mentioned in Landscape Architecture Magazine September 14, 2018
- Landscape alumni put their interests to work May 15, 2018
Why LA program @ UConn
Our Program offers an accredited, professional Bachelor of Science degree in landscape architecture. We have a small Program where the students and faculty form a strong, close-knit community. We have about 50 undergraduate students enrolled in the Program, a small group of graduate students and 6 faculty members closely involved in the Program. We strives for excellence in the broad-based preparation of a consistent, high-quality flow of professional landscape architects into regional and national practice and graduate study. We design, research, teach, and do community outreach to solve the complex problems of planning vibrant communities and designing places of value while protecting and restoring our natural resources. We promote and encourage academic-based collaborative research with an emphasis on “real world” projects as they apply to sustainable development.